Tips on Caring for Your Eyes
You only have two of 'em, so look after 'em...
• Consult your eyecare practitioner at least once a year, especially if you are over forty years of age.
• Itchy, red, burning, weepy and watery eyes are not normal so please consult your eyecare practitioner.
• Make sure young children are screened before the age of 3 and undergo a full eye exam before going to school.
• Practice a healthy eating plan including drinking loads of water.
• Protect your eyes against harmful radiation by wearing good sunglasses.
• Make sure children wear sunglasses or at least a cap or peak whenever outdoors.
• Wear protective eyewear when working with machine machinery and plant – including the edging and lawn mowing before the big game.
Caring for your Eyes
Eye Exams for Children